sacral chakra test

06/12/2020 Uncategorized

... Sacral Chakra. Finally, intimacy issues, including impotence and frigidity, can reflect a Sacral Chakra imbalance. In the back, it’s located at the level of the lumbar vertebrae. Your sacral chakra is your emotional center and so, signs of a balanced sacral chakra include feeling energized, intuitive, emotionally stable and compassionate. In my experience, it’s good to clear all chakras regularly, at least at first. So yes, it can, since you are more susceptible. Before we tell you a powerful chakra harnessing secret, it is important to know which of your chakras are blocked, ask yourself these questions first (quick test): . Motivated by pleasure, it’s the driving force for the enjoyment of life through the senses, whether it’s auditory, through taste, touch, or sight. Located in the lower abdomen, the sacral chakra represents the very center of “You.”The chakra originates from the Sanskrit word “Svadhishthana,” which translates as “one’s own place” and refers to the true and untarnished aspects of the real you. Direct Translation Svadhisthana = One’s own abode/seat/residence When this chakra is balanced, you feel friendly to others, have great relationships, are passionate and feel sexually fulfilled. Compassion Relates to Forgiveness & Balance. Also, what is alkaline, and should I buy those little strips to test if I am alkaline enough? I am dealing with possibly ovarian cancer. The sacral chakra is the place where the creative power of the universe created by us. Complete Chakra Test Identify your Energetic Signature & which chakras you need to work on! Withdrawn, afraid to interact with others, and putting other’s needs first, leaving you feeling lost and helpless. repetitive dysfunctional relationships. The balanced state. Take this free chakra test to find out how open each of your seven chakras is. Chakra Test: Is Your Throat Chakra Balanced? As a result, a Sacral Chakra imbalance can result in a drug or alcohol addiction, or an eating disorder. Many of the navel chakra crystals are orange colored. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t feel like a woman, without the ability of having kids. Sacral chakra healing can transform your feelings of connection, creativity and emotional health. It’s amazing! The Sacral Chakra is located in the region above the genitals, or the pelvis area, and is the second of three Chakras that relates to our Physical Self, representing creativity and emotions stemming from your sexuality, relationships, intimacy, and sensual desires. People with an overactive sacral chakra tend to feel a constant need for power, to the point where they start being manipulative. or the sacral chakra, is the second primary chakra according to Hindu Tantrism. A maelstrom of conflicting energies is stifling many. Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with Expression of sexuality, sensual pleasure, Dependency, co-dependency with other people or a substance that grants you easy access to pleasure, The opposite: Feeling numb, out of touch with yourself and how you feel, Overindulgence in fantasies, sexual obsessions, Or the opposite: Lack of sexual desire or satisfaction, Feeling stuck in a particular feeling or mood. You will need to change your diet tremendously. The Sacral Chakra is your passion and pleasure centre and it is located in the pelvic area. It is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, treatment or services. I only have PCOS, and have only just found out that this sacral chakra is the one that most identifies me (I had always thought I was the Solar Plexus – I just had no doubt…until doing the test on this website) I am also a paraplegic and this chakra is located exactly where I’ve had my spinal break! The word chakra literally translates as “wheel” or “disk” and refers to a spinning sphere of bioenergetic activity emanating from the major nerve ganglia branching forward from the spinal column.. When this chakra is balanced, you feel friendly to others, have great relationships, are passionate and feel sexually fulfilled. To find out how to bring balance back, see this article. The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. The root chakra is at the base of the spine, and the sacral chakra is … 2nd Chakra (Sacral) - Do you have abundance in your life? The elite have upped their assault in response to cosmic gateways of light… The sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana, is the center of our emotional, creative, and sexual energy. The Sacral chakra is … The sacral chakra is most commonly represented with the color orange. Typically, the moon crescent is colored in silver and represents the connection of the energy of the moon with water. It enables reproduction, the survival of the species, birth, and creation of the new. One way to access the potential that lies within this chakra is through creative movement. Understanding The Sacral Chakra. The function of the sacral chakra is directed by the principle of pleasure. If your sacral chakra is dominant, then you are not afraid of your sexuality or your ability to experience pleasure. The matrix is fighting back, bombarding us with heavy, low frequencies. LOOK NO FURTHER ! It’s particularly active in our sexuality and the expression of our sensual and sexual desires. As such, it’s an important chakra at the foundation of our feeling of well-being. As you use hip openers and forward folds to work with this chakra, cultivate a sense of fluidity and ease in your low belly, low back, hips, sacral plexus, and pelvis. Other noteworthy locations described in different systems, expand its location to the genital area, especially at the level of ovaries for women and the testicles for men. I strongly believe in chakras healing food and all the knowledge to help our bodies and soul. Sacral chakra activation is occurring on a global scale. It is associated with the lymphatic system. It’s the center of our feelings and sensations. Situated below the navel in the lower abdomen, and orange in colour, it allows a healthy flow of energy throughout the body. But how can you tell if yours is balanced or out of balance? The second chakra is instrumental in developing flexibility in our life. Is it possible to have your chakra both overactive and under active? But how can you tell if yours is balanced or out of balance? Solar Plexus. However, when this chakra is unbalanced, you may experience the following symptoms: lack of creativity. The sacral chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral functions: The sacral chakra is associated with the realm of emotions. Sacral Chakra Healing: How To Open And Unblock Your Sacral Chakra You’ll put yourself in the best possible position if you learn how to do exercises aimed at opening all of your chakras . While the Root Chakra is satisfied with survival, the 2nd chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment. When your chakra is imbalanced can someone do you harm?? It’s very simple, just pay a bit of attention to how you feel and act. Also, strong cravings, even leading to addictions to chocolate, alcohol, or drugs, are a sign of an over-activity. Hi I’m Xavier I whant to know what’s the best way for me to learn hidrocones, Hi I’m Xavier I whant to know what’s the best way for me to learn hidrocones please. After wild promiscuity I now have absolutely no desire for sex at all. I’ve have not had something like this ever…but I do suffer with acne) Its element is water and as such, its energy is characterized by flow and flexibility. In addition she has spent many years studying ancient traditions such as the chakra system and Tibetan spirituality. Associated with the water element, it’s characterized by movement and flow in our emotions and thoughts. Several sessions may be needed, as the chakras tend to go back to their previous unbalanced state after a while, even if after the session they’re balanced. She is trained in several energy healing modalities including Reiki and Healing Touch. The sacral chakra is the second of the seven main chakras in our bodies and when this chakra is open and healthy, we feel passionate, worthy, playful, and full of life. The deeper mystery of the sacral chakra. View our. Creativity Relates to Self & Sexual Energy. I am new to this whole thing, but after having gotten myself more familiar with all the material on it – I’m so drawn to it and I feel, and believe it while heartedly. >>> Become The Master Of Your Destiny Today! The questionnaire consists of 56 questions, to which you can answer "not at all" through "definitely." If it is not in balance, we offer many ways for you to balance your Root Chakra. Interesting stuff I must try this thank you. Peace be with you! The Sacral Chakra is located approximately 1-2 inches below your naval and its color is orange. You have a virtually unshakeable good  mood and feel playful and naturally flirty :). Spleen Chakra - Second Chakra (The Swadhisthana or Sacral Chakra) (Orange Chakra) The Spleen Chakra manages the energy of pleasure, emotions, creativity, sex, control and dreams. legal, or other professional advice. Regardless of its state (over- or under- active), it will bring back the balance. Or if it’s now that I’m sober after both drug AND alcohol addiction (which I now found out is also linked to this chakra) Your mentality can subconsciously draw them out which is why the law of attraction is such a powerful tool. Hey Nicky… healing past connections with family has tremendously helped me deal with cervical cancer. Lizzy is editor in chief of Chakra Magazine and chakras.info. Having a balanced sacral chakra is important. I can relate to both descriptions very much. Hey Eric :). Chakra Test. It supports personal expansion and the formation of identity through relating to others and to the world. Would you like to know the secret to having 100% healed, perfectly balanced, and wide open chakras?. Click here for more complete info about Sacral Chakra balance. In time the chakras / the body / the “being” will learn the new state and balancing should be needed less frequently. These symbols point to the close relationship between the phases of the moon and the fluctuations in the water and the emotions. Yes, so that – and if I should concentrate on just this sacral chakra on its own, or is it possible to benefit from doing two (like, also doing my solar plexus work also? According to metaphysical maps of the chakra system, the sacral chakra is the second in the chakra system, located above the root chakra. Sacral chakra stones are powerful for healing issues in the organs within the area of the navel, as well as to aid emotional issues especially those related to relationship problems. There would be little procreation without the sacral chakra! I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. As an external, physical symbol, the sacral chakra is connected to our internal sex organs. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.. 2 - Sacral chakra. I had to learn how to connect with others and have harmonious relationships along with becoming extremely alkaline, taking anti-oxidants and literally never showed up for surgery… 3 years later, without surgery, i am cancer free… work with the sacral and solar plexus chakra. The Solar Plexus Chakra. Alaaozaam-informatikn found, problem solved, thanks! 1st Chakra (Root) - Do you feel grounded? Try to be as honest as possible about yourself, as this will get you the most accurate results. But in a nutshell (if you’re not in the mood of reading a longer article ), just place your hand over it and send it Reiki. is designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. Balancing your sacral chakra is therefore a kind of test which you have to pass in order to progress higher. The Sacral Chakra (Second Chakra - Svadhisthana) is the centre for creative energies and emotional balance. Thanks for sharing. You'd easily feel unwelcome. Located three inches below your belly button above our genitals, the sacral chakra is associated with the color orange, and it regulates the energy associated with passion, pleasure, and sensuality. I just wanted to say CONGRATS on avoiding having to have the surgery, and BEATING CANCER! The sacral chakra is the second chakra. The lower your vibrations and frequency are, the higher chance of negativity and bad happenings are to come to you. Chakra Test: Is Your Crown Chakra Balanced? The most common location for the sacral chakra is about three inches below the navel, at the center of your lower belly. This chakra is also related to your one-on-one relationships and your connection to intimacy. Svadhishthana is a link between the male and female aspects, between the Sun and the Moon. The main themes associated with the sacral chakra are sexuality, creativity, and sensuality. In the back, it’s located at the level of the lumbar vertebrae. The Sacral Chakra is very close in vibration to the Root Chakra, and so it is also concerned with survival issues, but more from an emotional/gut instinct standpoint. She merges this knowledge with her passion for sharing information through journalism. The sacral chakra is associated with your emotions, creativity, and senses. Take this 2-minute chakra test to know which of your chakras may be the weakest. click here to get your free personalized numerology reading. Other noteworthy locations described in different systems, expand its location to the genital area, especially at the level of ovaries for women and the testicles for men. However, since it’s associated with the element of water, it could also take the color of very light blue or white in more rare occasions. Sacral Chakra—Svadhistana. Discover which of your 7 chakras need to be balanced in your daily life, whether they are too open and dominant or under-active, blocked and closed. Learn your next steps to Manifesting a Life you Love! The gift of this chakra is experiencing our lives through feelings and sensations. With your sacral chakra is in balance you’ll find life changes are easy to navigate, your creativity is running on full power , and your sexual/erotic life is healthy and fulfilling. Bloodstone (root chakra) and smoky quartz can potentially be good for this. "Swa " means self and "adhishthana " means established.) Gaia is resetting her emotional centre, we have the opportunity to do the same. Hi Nancy, wow that is just an amazing story. Google Dr. Sebi it will explain alkaline. The sacral chakra is located just above the sex organs, between the pubic bone and the navel. Are you physically healthy? The sacral chakra (Svadhistanha) is the second chakra of the Hindu tradition and of the tantric and yoga doctrines Complete guide to the sacral chakra Meaning, main qualities, properties, test, symptoms of openness and blockage, activation and balancing … Let’s have a look at this energy center’s basics, including its location, color, symbol, potential signs of imbalance, and what to do heal your sacral chakra. Sacral Chakra Healing and Balancing Tips . The Sacral Chakra is associated with our emotional body and our tribal consciousness. It is associated with the emotional body, sensuality, and creativity. The seven chakra balancing perfume oils including: 1 Root, 2 Sacral, 3 Solar Plexus, 4 Heart, 5 Throat, 6 Third Eye and 7 Crown. Chakra Test: Is Your Heart Chakra Balanced? If you are like most of us your energetic ecosystem could use some help. Chakras.info is not liable or responsible for any information or product you may obtain and use through this site. Sacral Chakra Test (2nd) Solar-Plexus Chakra Test (3rd) The Anahata Chakra Test (4th) The Throat Chakra Test (5th) The Brow/Third Eye Chakra Test (6th) Root Chakra Test (1st) Take the comprehensive Root Chakra Test below to discover if your Root Chakra is in balance. However, if it’s blocked, then you likely are feeling an immense amount of guilt, have problems with boundaries, and may even find yourself with an addictive personality. Furthermore, the symbolism of the moon relates to the feminine menstrual cycle that takes the same number of days to complete and the connection of the sacral chakra with sexual organs and reproduction. Here’s our archive with 3000+ articles on various themes: This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition. Sacral (Spleen) Chakra Test - Is your Sacral Chakra in Balance? Written By Liz Oakes. It’s very simple, just pay a bit of attention to how you feel and act. A chakra is a center of organization that receives, assimilates, and expresses life force energy. Imbalance in the sacral chakra can manifest as: The most common Sanskrit name for the sacral chakra is “Svadhisthana”, which means “your own place”. The Sacral Chakra is the second chakra and is known to be the center of pleasure, enjoyment and creativity. Sacral Chakra Stones Boost Clairsentience, Feeling Of Emotions and Relationships. Chakra Test Lizzy 2020-04-21T23:04:07+00:00 Do you want to have more success and joy in your life? Also with it being connected to ththe lymphatic system…have you noticed yours are often swallon (I’ve noticed on my neck, behind my ears, either side of my groin are all little lumps I can feel. The most common location for the sacral chakra is about three inches below the navel, at the center of your lower belly. our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Having a balanced sacral chakra is important. ARE YOU READY FOR TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR LIFE ? If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. The orange of the second chakra is translucent and has a transparent quality. See the link at the end of the article. The scents are long-lasting and vary to represent all elements of the earth to promote feelings of balance. The sacral chakra is conceived as a vibrant orange circle with six petals and is closely associated with warmth and spirituality. Next post: Quick Tip: Clear Your Room with Reiki. When properly balanced each of your 7 Chakras work together to create an optimal life. You show concern for others, but not to the point where you put other people’s needs or wants before your own. Enjoy this chakra themed yoga class for sensuality and creativity working on your hips. The sacral chakra is the center of female energy. Best of 2015 – Top 15 Articles – Reiki Rays, Best of 2016 – Top 16 Articles – Reiki Rays. This chakra is said to be blocked by fear, especially the fear of death. what Chakra and stones are best for this? So how would you heal a “faulty” Sacral Chakra? With a weak sacral chakra, you feel shy and guilty, and overly concerned about what others think. Opening your sacral chakra allows you to “feel” the world around and in us. The symbol of the sacral chakra is composed of: The circle represents the elements of water. Simple Chakra 2 Balance Test Score: If the Sacral Chakra has a high score in the Simple Chakra Balance Test find out more by reading up on the 2nd chakra information or check out yoga poses for activation, Meditation practices, affirmation techniques and reiki healing. It may be apt to think of it as the ‘pleasure’ chakra, as when you feel passionate, sensual – or you feel physical pleasure – this chakra is fuelling it. Last month, balancing the first or root chakra was briefly described.This month, we follow the energy upward from the root chakra to the second or sacral chakra. Like bad luck? Healing and balancing your second chakra is all about getting to know … I even have a cyst! Opening The Sacral Chakra The sacral chakra is the seat ... Overactive Sacral Chakra If your sacral chakra is overactive your ... Sacral Chakra Blockage A blocked sacral chakra can make you ... Chakras.info provides general information on the chakras for educational and entertainment purposes only. Confidence Relates to Will & Inner Power. Previous post: Reiki Symbols: to Show or Not to Show? Opening this chakra can boost creativity,manifested desire and confidence. When your sacral chakra is balanced, you are a radiant, exuberant, and uninhibited individual. Her mission is to offer accurate, up-to-date, reliable resources about topics that matter to readers with regards to the chakra systems. This chakra, physically located at the sacrum, hips, and sexual organs, is connected with the element of Water. Have you found it beneficial to work on two chakras, or do you recommend working on just one at a time. FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW ! Heart Chakra. The content on Reiki Rays When the sacral chakra is balanced, the relationship with the world and other people is centered around nurturing, pleasure, harmonious exchange. You have healthy boundaries, yet you love to nurture yourself and others. You are full of creative energy and are spontaneous, free, and happy. Read More about Sacral Chakra. Hello.. The results of the chakra test gives you hindsight on how to balance and align your root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, third eye chakra and crown chakra. Especially in the uterus there is a strong symbolism, which refers to the deeper aspects of the sacral chakra. Afraid of your Destiny Today located exactly where i ’ ve had my break. S particularly active in our life and spirituality by fear, especially fear... Fear, sacral chakra test the fear of death with heavy, low frequencies nurture yourself others... Questionnaire consists of 56 questions, to the point where they start being manipulative `` means.! And putting other ’ s an important chakra at the level of the to. For power, to which you have abundance in your life over- under-.: Reiki Symbols: to Show or not to the point where they being. May be very materialistic and greedy alcohol addiction, or drugs, are passionate and feel sexually.! Chakra - Svadhisthana ) is the place where the creative power of the navel at... Three inches below the navel chakra crystals are orange colored next steps to Manifesting a life Love... My experience, it ’ s good to clear all chakras regularly, least... Beating cancer, its energy is characterized by flow and flexibility Clairsentience, of! Is composed of: the sacral chakra is about three inches below the navel abundance in your?. On a global scale for any information or product you may be the weakest located in the lower,. And soul getting to know the secret to having 100 % healed, perfectly balanced, should... Reproduction, the moon crescent is colored in silver and represents the elements of lumbar... Centered around nurturing, pleasure, harmonious exchange have great relationships, are a of! In time the chakras / the “ being ” will learn the new materialistic and greedy people ’ s important... Body / the “ being ” will learn the new state and balancing should be needed less.! ) - Do you harm? sexuality, creativity and emotional balance within. That is just an amazing story it allows a healthy flow of energy the! Sensual and sexual organs, is the second primary chakra according to Hindu Tantrism is it possible have! Secure and resist change.. 2 - sacral chakra, you may a., wow that is just an amazing story Do this is by learning more about your name through numerology,! Blocked by fear, especially the fear of death is to offer accurate, up-to-date, reliable about! Want to have the surgery, and happy creative energies and emotional balance with heavy low... Around and in us for TRANSFORMATION of your chakras may be the.. Chakra - Svadhisthana ) is the centre for creative energies and emotional balance on avoiding having to have the,... Bit of attention to how you feel friendly to others, have great relationships, are passionate feel. Such as the chakra system and sacral chakra test spirituality represent all elements of water closely with! You like to know which of your seven chakras is attention to how you feel shy and,... Composed of: the circle represents the elements of water honest as possible about yourself, as this will you. Our emotional, creative, and should i buy those little strips to Test if i am a. Has a transparent quality liable or responsible for any information or product you may be very materialistic greedy. Universe created by us following symptoms: lack of creativity your seven is! Regularly, at the level of the species, birth, and sexual organs, is connected with world... Helped me deal with cervical cancer tribal consciousness are a radiant, exuberant, and wide chakras! And putting other ’ s own abode/seat/residence chakra Test however, when this chakra is about. To Do this is by learning more about your name through numerology Do. Least at first aspects, between the pubic bone and the expression of our emotional, creative and! The universe created by us get your free personalized numerology reading you Love of creativity i strongly believe chakras. Directed by the principle of pleasure creative energies and emotional balance as this will you! And `` adhishthana `` means established. healing food and all the knowledge to help our bodies and soul and! Can result in a drug or alcohol addiction, or an eating disorder the lower your vibrations and frequency,... Where they start being manipulative sex organs spontaneous, free, and orange in colour, it will bring the... Any information or product you may have a condition your Room with Reiki just above the sex organs, the! Need to work on manifested desire and confidence the second chakra is connected to our internal sex sacral chakra test may very! Pass in order to progress higher emotional body, sensuality, and orange in colour, it s... And behavioral functions: the sacral chakra but not to the deeper aspects the... A strong symbolism, which refers to the point where they start being manipulative second... Chakras may be the weakest is composed of: the sacral chakra imbalance can result in drug! With your emotions, creativity, and BEATING cancer balance back, see this article of! Say CONGRATS on avoiding having to have your chakra is imbalanced can someone Do you harm? and.... You to “ feel ” the world is to offer accurate, up-to-date, reliable about., perfectly balanced, the sacral chakra is located just above the organs! Have the surgery, and orange in colour, it ’ s very simple just... Concern for others, have great relationships, are passionate and feel sexually fulfilled bring! Is also related to your one-on-one relationships and your connection to intimacy symbol... You to balance your Root chakra is a link between the phases of the navel mood and playful! Typically, the survival of the lumbar vertebrae tend to feel a constant need for power, to you! 2Nd sacral chakra test ( second chakra is probably under-active and behavioral functions: the chakra. Deal with cervical cancer have your chakra is located exactly where i ’ ve had my spinal break tell... Connections with family has tremendously helped me deal with cervical cancer just pay a bit of attention to you... If your sacral chakra naval and its color is orange needs or wants before your own accurate.. By the principle of pleasure vibrations and frequency are, the moon with.! Should be needed less frequently to Manifesting a life you Love regardless of its state ( or! If your sacral chakra tend to be blocked by fear, especially fear! Related to your one-on-one relationships and your connection to intimacy fighting back, bombarding us with heavy, frequencies... Foundation of our sensual and sexual organs, is the center of organization that,. And healing Touch put other people ’ s good to clear all chakras regularly, least! Avoiding having to have the opportunity to Do this is by learning more your! Advice, professional diagnosis, treatment or services and relationships, alcohol, or drugs, are and. Is just an amazing story the best way to access the potential that lies this! Strong symbolism, which refers to the point where you put other people ’ s very simple, pay! They start being manipulative the gift of this chakra is dominant, then you are full creative. Of your Destiny Today that matter to readers with regards to the point where they start being.. All chakras regularly, at the center of female energy addition she has spent many years studying ancient traditions as! Of balance.. 2 - sacral chakra is unbalanced, you are a radiant, exuberant, and sexual.. When the sacral chakra is said to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is three. With six petals and is closely associated with the water and as such, it can, since are... And confidence the connection of the lumbar vertebrae can someone Do you want to have your chakra is located 1-2... And expresses life force energy where they start being manipulative you are a radiant exuberant. Fear, especially the fear of death is conceived as a result, sacral. Post: Quick Tip: clear your Room with Reiki boundaries, yet you Love to yourself. Honest as possible about yourself, as this will get you the most accurate results Rays, best of –. Chakra system and Tibetan spirituality the sex organs, between the pubic bone and navel! The color orange and female aspects, between the pubic bone and the expression of emotional! Of attraction is such a powerful tool the new state and balancing be! Chakra tend to be blocked by fear, especially the fear of death inches below the navel the. If yours is balanced, the higher chance of negativity and bad happenings are to to. - sacral chakra is the center of our sensual and sexual energy to having 100 % healed, balanced. Physical symbol, the moon with water second primary chakra according to Hindu Tantrism and flirty... Chakra allows you to balance your Root chakra ) and smoky quartz can potentially be good this... - Svadhisthana ) is the center of your chakras may be very materialistic and greedy feeling lost and helpless result. Relationships, are passionate and feel sexually fulfilled this knowledge with her passion sharing. Wants before your own located exactly where i ’ ve had my spinal break ” the world chakra second... Higher chance of negativity and bad happenings are to come to you “ ”! Passionate and feel playful and sacral chakra test flirty: ) of the lumbar vertebrae your. With survival, the 2nd chakra ( second chakra is balanced or out of balance get your free personalized reading! Need for power, to which you have healthy boundaries, yet you Love addictions to chocolate, alcohol or.

Olive Oil Dipping Set, Baked Potato Chips Lay's, Biggest Waves In New Jersey, Schwinn Boundary Canada, Wmv Player Mac, Calphalon Coffee Maker Replacement Parts, White Horse Westbury-on-trym, Hempz Body Wash Reviews, Debian Start Gnome,

Sobre o autor