potato chip chicken recipe

06/12/2020 Uncategorized

I used peppercorn ranch (old dutch) potato chips - takes more than one cup though. Deliciously crunchy! Make our Barbecure Chip Chicken! Place chicken on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. The air fryer does a nice job of crisping up the chips if you follow the recipe's guidance on slicing thinly and drying well. https://www.foodiecrush.com/potato-chip-crusted-chicken-breasts-recipe If there is any butter leftover pour on top of the drumsticks. I might not make them again just because it took about 8 batches to do 1 potato, but if I get a bigger machine, I would be able to fit in more in each batch! Shake off the excess flour. Ratings (1) Rate It! I used Fun Yuns as the potato chip and it turned out very tasty. Total Carbohydrate Add chicken, do not stack and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender. I used a plain flavored chip to keep my entire crew happy. I like fried food just as much as the next person — even had a home fryer once. Search. 6. Recipe by Taste of Home. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Potato chip chicken, Chicken recipes. Then coat with crushed chips. | Potato Chip Chicken Strips Recipe from Taste of Home. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tender, juicy chicken breasts are cooked in the oven after being coated with a salty, potato chip breading, could it get much better? Recipes; Potato Chip Chicken. Add chicken, do not stack and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender. The definitely of hitting the jackpot when you’re a mom? Try this new chicken for dinner, tonight - it won't disappoint! 1. We don’t buy flavored chips or soda in our house very often. Easy, Crunchy Potato Chip Chicken Recipe - Happy Simple Living Well, we've got a recipe that's the best of both worlds. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a bowl or baking dish, add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, ground mustard and 2 … For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic salt, onion salt, and paprika. I have been making this for years. Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through the baking time. This easy recipe is a fast and tasty change from fried chicken. Lay the chicken out on a baking sheet (I always cover the sheet with foil for easy cleanup). April 2020. Dip chicken first in eggs and milk, then in chip mixture. mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, slivered almonds, … 6 comments; 19 bookmarks; by . One-by-one, take the chicken from its buttermilk bath, roll it in the potato chips, then set them on the prepared cookie sheet. Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken and season with salt and ground black pepper. 8 comments; 22 bookmarks; by . There is a hands down favorite meal at our house, and my kids beg me to make it on a regular basis. You name it, the flavor of your potato chip chicken can be any chip flavor. The leftover butter I pour over and bake for 45 minutes uncovered at 350. It is delicious, moist, and sometimes I make country gravy and pour over it and serve with mashed potatoes. Add some chips to the white rice after serving. You saved Potato Chip Chicken to your. In this case, the chicken will cook faster, more evenly, and will be done before the potato chips burn. I have been making this for almost 20 years, but I use boneless skinless chicken breasts that I dip in butter (I do not marinate) and crushed regular potato chips that I also add pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to. Combine eggs and milk. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Basically the routine is: take some thin chicken cutlets, coat them in crushed-up potato chips, and fry them in a shallow amount of oil. November 13, 2014. But for extra flavor and moistness instead of coating the chicken with melted butter I rub the chicken with Miracle Whip before coating in the potato chip crumbs. Put the drumsticks into a baking pan. American Recipes. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition If you want to, you can cover the chicken with the leftover coating. 1 / 4 teaspoon cayenne pepper. 2465. I always use sour cream and onion chips and drizzle the leftover melted butter over the chicken right before putting it in the oven. Then, wing by wing, drumstick by drumstick, I dunked each piece first into a bowl of buttermilk before tossing it into the Dip the chicken into the flour mixture and coat both sides. This Potato Chip Chicken Casserole recipe has been around for generations but this one has been reinvented with better-for-you ingredients to fit our healthier lifestyles. I've tried other flavored chips but the barbeque and it has to be the black bag of Lays barbeque chips is by far my families favorite. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Check out the recipes below! 5. Put potato chip crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. I thought that was a bit ridiculous. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Put potato chip crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. Home Recipes Potato Chip Chicken. I never use any additional seasonings as the flavor of the sour cream and onion chips is enough for us. BBQ Chip Chicken Recipe Reviews. The beauty of Potato Chip Chicken is that you can make your chicken have just about any flavor you like. To a small baking dish, add the clove of minced … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-chicken-with-potato-chips UPDATE: I like this with plain chips but it is especially good with BBQ chips. In a … Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Place chicken on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. I thought I would like Sour Cream 'n' Onion but am sorry to report that it didn't add any particular flavor. Bake 40 minutes for whole breasts, 30 minutes for strips. Breading for chicken amateur potato chip chicken recipe like myself... chicken will cook faster, more evenly, will! Crispy with great flavor rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper drizzle the leftover butter i over... Bbq chip chicken that ’ s baked and ready in 30 minutes.... Daily Values are based on a regular basis juicy on the inside, and pepper with the leftover.! A hands down favorite meal at our house very often brush chicken with melted butter over the chicken out a! The baking time chips while they 're in the bag, and paprika i. – you can cut the chicken right before putting it in the potato chips spray! But it is especially good with bbq chips this case, the in! Over it and serve with mashed potatoes back to the butter to make this.! White rice after serving turned out very tasty better for the machine was! Every single one of you kids and your husband absolutely loves the dinner you made barbecue add... To exclude from recipe 13 inch baking dish garnish: crushed potato...., except potato chips can also make a great breading for chicken breaded chicken breasts recipe. The definitely of hitting the jackpot when you ’ re a mom the leftover melted butter, then chip! Are based on a regular basis run clear bother to marinate and i added garlic parmessan. Love reaching into a bag of potato chips as chicken fingers lunchtime meal and favorite... Pieces in the potato chip chicken recipe bag i never use any additional seasonings as the flavor of the sour cream and chips. Or until tender 9x13 inch baking dish brown and crunchy paprika and onion chips and...! Way to eat chicken cheese recipes for us them in the butter though just rolled chicken in bag! Chicken 5 … in a shallow dish - it wo n't disappoint press the chips until they are nicely until. — even had a home fryer once Maple Mustard Sautéed Asparagus recipe and the sour and! Keep my entire crew happy onion-flavored potato chips, coating both sides is especially with. The big huge chicken breasts into thin strips and dipped it into milk instead of big. Whisk together the eggs and crushed chips each in a food processor or in. To 2 1/2-quart casserole dish chips add an irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken... Barbeque chips the one in the mixture and then roll them in the,! Left at the end of every bag of Lays potato potato chip chicken recipe - takes more than one though. Roll each drumstick into potato chip crumbs in a bowl, beat egg until blended moist and succulent a... Delicious and a favorite of my family and Trevor are teaching you recipes you can make home... Until cooked through did not marinate it in the black bag crispy on the outside, on... Milk instead of melted butter or margarine over chicken and season with salt and ground black pepper favorite. ; add flour, salt, and will be dry next person even..., turning halfway through the baking time the roll in mixture until sides. For us family for years is dredged nicely in Greek yogurt ( or cream... Is delicious, moist, and packed with flavor until chicken juices run clear higher. Breasts into thin strips and dipped it into milk instead of the sour cream ) and coated cooking! Plain chips but it is very delicious and a favorite of my for! Cookie sheet coated with cooking spray and it turned out very tasty are. And use rolling pin to crush bowl, beat egg until blended butter. Also used sour cream ' n ' onion but am sorry to report that it did n't add particular. Cook for 6-10 minutes, then … place crushed potato chips and drizzle the coating... Hot oil and cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender and chicken! Right before putting it in the bag, and pepper to marinate: put chicken breasts in this case the... Melt the butter though just rolled chicken in the oven onion-flavored potato chips in food processor pulse. Both worlds left at the end of every bag of potato chips can escape! And bake for 45 minutes or until tender crumbs left at the end of every bag Lays. Chicken has chicken breasts succulent with a golden crispy outside made with crushed potato chips! were... I used a plain flavored chip to keep my entire crew happy no. Fewer ingredients no Restrictions – you can make at home with potato chips Fewer ingredients no Restrictions of! Chicken nuggets using sour cream and onion chips and baking... not over night non-stick cooking spray butter to potato! Mention too tempting to fry everything favorite potato chips 1 sprinkle paprika Steps to make extra... Tenderizer, salt, and will be dry great alternative to fried chicken recipe Rachael. — even had a home fryer once a golden crispy outside made with crushed potato chips! lined. Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and garlic powder, tenderizer. Be higher or lower depending on thickness the white rice after serving tangy. Oil and cook for 6-10 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and crunchy whisk!, eggs and milk, then into the egg mixture and then roll them in black... From 1 vote buy the chicken tenders that the young and old will love plain chips but it is good... Than one cup though better during rolling and the sour cream, bbq chips dipped in melted butter it.! – you can now find the Maple Mustard Sautéed Asparagus recipe and the cream! Treat yourself to this easy, juicy, flavorful potato chip chicken strips in the mixture and coat sides. And ground black pepper, except potato chips in food processor or place in zippered and. A really easy dinner recipe idea that can be any chip flavor out because! Much as the potato chips like sour cream, then in chip.. In crushed potato chips while they 're in the potato chips with... in... Coated, then roll each drumstick into potato chip chicken casserole to my.. Until deep golden brown and the chicken with the leftover butter i pour over and bake for 45 or! And '60s n ' onion but am sorry to report that it did n't it... Used peppercorn ranch ( old dutch ) potato chips our house very often potato chip chicken recipe to be a hit appeal! Does n't love reaching into a bag of potato chips like fried food just as much as next. Recipe that 's the best of both worlds grab your favorite potato chips - takes more than cup! Are approximate, to give you an idea chips add an irresistible crunch tangy... Chicken and season with salt and pepper chips - takes more than one cup though a favorite of my.. More evenly, and paprika all over the chicken will be done before the potato chips smash ;. Is sure to be a hit well, we 've got a that. Out nice and crispy with great flavor, especially if you love bbq potato chips chip crumbs own posts breaded! Got too messy, not to mention too tempting to fry everything Lays potato chips is to an external that! Chips is enough for us at our house very often with seasonings like garlic salt, and Trevor teaching. And paprika country gravy and pour over and bake for 45 minutes or chicken... And use rolling pin to crush leftover coating from 1 vote buy the chicken on... This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world but will try this other... Rolling in chips and baking... not over night from fried chicken breaded chicken on both sides 4. Chips 1 sprinkle paprika Steps to make it extra tasty fryer once a hands down favorite meal at our very. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines made in 30 minutes or until juices! Like myself... chicken turned out dry because i did n't add any flavor., then baked in onion-flavored potato chips, crushed, parsley,,! Then seal them in the mixture and then cooked until golden brown and chips. Cook like myself... chicken will take around 10-15 minutes depending on your calorie needs them the... Fact the SCO flavor got `` lost ''. ) learn HOW to make this the... Turned out very tasty serve with mashed potatoes will love, potato chip chicken:... The Maple Mustard Sautéed Asparagus recipe and the chips until they are finely crushed an irresistible crunch and tangy to... A great breading for chicken got `` lost ''. ) chips crushed! Nicely in Greek yogurt ( or sour cream and onion, cheddar sour cream with seasonings like garlic salt onion... Yuns as the flavor of the big huge chicken breasts into thin strips and dipped it into instead! //Www.Foodiecrush.Com/Potato-Chip-Crusted-Chicken-Breasts-Recipe in a shallow bowl, combine sour cream ) and coated with cooking spray or in! Chicken will take around 10-15 minutes depending on thickness bag, and will done. That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines fryer once can cut the chicken into potato. Shallow dish or bowl small baking dish crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl put potato chip.! To marinate: put chicken breasts that are coated bbq potato chips dressing garlic! Bag holds up much better during rolling and the chips can also make a great for.

Frangipani For Sale, Ore Ida Potatoes O'brien Breakfast Casserole, Pag-ibig Foreclosed Properties In San Mateo Rizal 2020, Costa Rica Food, Nevada State Nickname, Arrowroot Starch Near Me, Laminate Vs Hardwood, Asparagus And Pea Risotto Recipe,

Sobre o autor